State License #: 450.011985
In need of a home inspection? Call today to have Home2Home Inspection Services complete your home inspection.
NOT CURRENTLY PERFORMING HOME INSPECTIONS
- Home Inspection - Pre-Listing & Move-In Inspection - Repair Verification Inspection
Inquiries: 24/7/365 Call/Text Cell: **** Landline: ****
Monday thru Friday 6pm - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday 5am - 11pm
Same day home inspection available at no extra charge.
Typically house up to 2000 sq ft: call for quote
2001 sq ft - 2500 sq ft: call for quote
2501 sq ft and larger: call for quote
Depending on the home's features and items to be inspected, these costs may be adjusted higher or lower as necessary. Cost includes any follow-up inspection(s) that may be needed.
It is recommended the client attend the home inspection as this allows the home inspector to provide the client with real-time information on all aspects of the home as the home is being inspected.
After the home inspection is completed and the report submitted, Home2Home Inspection Services will always be available to answer any follow-up questions.
The home inspection is performed in accordance with the Illinois Standards of Practice, 68 Ill. Admin. Code 1410, Sec. 1410.200, as amended, as well as the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Standards of Practice (STANDARDS). Copies can be provided on request.
Below is a general list of the areas of the home that are to be inspected and reported on according to the STANDARDS.
- Structural System/Foundation
- Heating System
- Fireplaces and Solid Fuels
- Cooling System
- Roofing System
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage or Carport
- Exterior landscaping and components
The home inspection will typically take 2 - 4 hours; written report (electronic format) will be provided via email within 24 - 48 hours. The report will describe and illustrate the systems and components inspected; state which inspected systems and components do not function as intended; state whether the condition reported requires repair or subsequent observation or warrants further investigation by a specialist.
To do a complete home inspection, the client will need to confirm the following.
1) Access is available the day and time the home inspection is scheduled.
2) Utilities are ON.
3) Access is available to the attic, electrical panel and crawl space.
The many reasons why you should hire Home2Home Inspection Services to complete your home inspection today:
1) Independent home inspector
2) Trained and experienced
4) Knowledgeable and detailed orientated
5) Won't take short cuts. Every home is inspected thoroughly
6) Ongoing training keeps me up to day on the latest technologies to better serve the client
7) State licensed, Illinois State License #: 450.011985
8) Competitive pricing
9) Adhere to the ASHI Code of Ethics for the Home Inspection Profession
Will, Grundy, Kendall, Kankakee, Livingston Counties and surrounding areas.
Acceptable payment: Cash, Credit card, Check
Call today to have Home2Home Inspection Services complete your home inspection - done professionally. Call now to get it DONE right and over with.
Inquiries: 24/7/365 Call/Text Cell: 779-875-4492 Landline: 815-458-6793
Home2Home Inspection Services - Home Inspection - Braidwood, IL. 2/13/2019